Are you a former student who received services from Central Oregon Regional Program (CORP) or Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE)? If so, you can request a copy of your records. Please note that your information will remain confidential until you reach the age of 26. If they are unclaimed at that time, records will be destroyed. For CORP records, please contact 541.693.5700 and for EI/ECSE records, contact 541.312.1961. Thank you.

In accordance with state and federal law (ORS 326.565, OAR 166-400-0060 & 34 CFR § 300.573), the HDESD is not required to keep records after former students have reached the age of 26.  At that time it is the practice of the HDESD to destroy student records.  Please contact Central Oregon Regional Program at 541.693.5700 to request records.