Employment for Young Adults with Special Needs

If you are a student — or the family member or teacher of a student — with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (IDDs), the Oregon Office of Developmental Disability Services has a regional employment specialists that can provide guidance and resources to help with transition services including job training and placement. For a quick overview of our employment support services, check out this video. For more information, you can also visit our Transition Network website pages.