What is Universal Design for Learning (UDL)?
Universal design for learning (UDL) is a framework to improve and optimize teaching and learning for all people based on scientific insights into how humans learn.
Artwork by Giulia Forsythe
- Oregon Technology Access Program
- Center for Applied Special Education Technology
- Center For Technology & Disability
- PACER Center
- Central Oregon Disability Support Network
- National Center On Universal Design For Learning
- Quality Indicators For Assistive Technology
- High Incidence Assistive Technology
- Deschutes Public Library
- ConnSense Report